Tuesday 9 October 2018

2018 Army Painter

Lead Adventure Forum started another Army Painter challenge sometime in the spring. It is scheduled to be longer than the previous ones running 8-9 months instead of the usual 6.

I decided to make the push and complete my Warlord Chinese. The troopers are completed minus bases. I also painted some tanks and armoured cars.

I picked up two Rolls Royce armoured cars from Hotlead for $10/pair. They were new in package and RRP is $35USD. A definite bargain. 

I primed them Uniform Grey and painted the metal bits bolt gun metal and tires black. Some Army Painter quickshade and they were done. 

One of the machine guns was knocked off and lost. 





Here is the second A/C





I also painted a Renault FT-17 tank from Warlord Games. I had a coupon and it was a good price.

The primer got screwed up and left a gritty coating on about half the tank. Or maybe some grit blew into the wet primer. I don’t know.

Using tape, I sprayed on camouflage. It pays to be patient and leave all existing layers of tape.






Lastly I picked up a used Copplestone Castings Leichter Kampfwagen off of a LAF member.

I sprayed the camouflage onto it as well.




Lastly a group photo.



Hope you enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment