Thursday 18 February 2021

Ze Germans are finished

Well, not really “finished” per se but I’m at a place where if I never bought another WWI German, I’d be fine with that.

That being said 😂 I have plans to add another Heavy machine gun, a grenade launcher, a sniper and a small unit (10) of Cavalry.

The miniatures are a combination of Great War Miniatures, Brigade Games and Copplestone Castings.



There are two platoons. One with plain helmets and the other with a camouflage pattern.

Each platoon is led by a 3-man command element.
There are three ten man squads.
Squads 1 & 2 have a Sgt, 8 rifles and a light MG
Squad 3 has a Sgt, 7 rifles and a flamethrower team.
The Camo squad three have grenades to indicate they are bombers/grenadiers.

There’s a 4 man high Command, heavy machine gun and a field gun rounding out the force.

For rules I have GW Historical - The Great War. However, Chain of Command is a great rule set and I’m super interested in the WWI variant.

All miniatures were painted by Karl Friedrich of Kura Creative. 

Now I just have to finish the terrain boards I started last year. And buy the opposition forces...

No comments:

Post a Comment