Saturday 18 March 2023

Assembling figures and Hotlead prep

I spent some time after work last week assembling the rest of my Baron’s War miniatures and three Oathmark Trolls and an Ogre when my 50mmx50mm bases arrived.

Here’s an overview.



On the left are my Crusaders on foot. 



The front rank are command figures. The next two are various knights on horseback. The back rank are men-at-arms on horseback.



Lastly there are crossbow men and archers, some peasants, spearmen and men-at-arms on foot. As you can see, I’ve painted the spearmen already.



My painting mojo for these kind of fizzled out after I found out that the Army Painter Speed paints reactivate when wet and I spent some time trying to nullify this (a wash, so I’m told).

Also I only primed the spearmen and it’s been too cold.

I also spent some time yesterday and today sorting through all my stuff to see what I could sell at Hotlead’s Bring and Buy. I think I have 20-25 lots of stuff. Hopefully it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment