Tuesday 28 March 2023

Frogs and Trucks

At Hotlead I sold off 24 Great War Miniatures WWI Early war French miniatures I had purchased the year before on an impulse.

Over the past year I have decided early war isn’t something I will get into so had them bookmarked to sell.

I’ve been looking at Brigade Games WWI French as they come equipped with Adrian helmets as opposed to Kepis. I’ve had them in my shopping cart several times but failed to pull the trigger.

Imagine my elation when I chanced upon some in the Hotlead B&B. There were about 47 figures and had a retail price of about $110USD. I snagged them for $50CDN.

I based them yesterday. Now just a long wait until they go off to be painted.

I also received an eBay order of 4 models of yesteryear trucks. The 1918 Crossley was the one I was after. The others are a little late for RCW gaming but will work for WWII.

The 4 trucks cost £7.00 altogether but shipping was a princely sum of £12.40 which worked out to £19.40 or $33.10 CDN.

Maybe I’ll flip some of the trucks at next years B&B.



So $175.09 plus the trucks equals $208.19.

No comments:

Post a Comment