Tuesday 24 March 2015

Zombicide "Completion-ism"

Just wondering if any one else suffers from this. I had a quick Zombicide game yesterday and after lookin through the boxes, I thought I should maybe do some organizing.

First, noticed I had a bunch of Season 2 actors still in the boxes. I like to keep the survivors and Zombivores in separate ziploc bags. I also keep each zombie type divided in ziploc bags by genre and class. ie. normal Zombie walkers are separate from normal Zombie runners and are separate from Toxic zombie walkers etc. it just helps locating pieces during game play.

I also decided to snap a picture of ALL the Survivors and Zombivores.

The Zombivores are on the left of the table break and the survivors on the right. This is every survivor ever made minus two family game night promos - Bill and Mr. Phal - which are both in various states of transit to me, and Season 3, which was held up due to the Longshoreman's strike on the West Coast.

8 rows of 7 plus 2 at the back totals 58 survivors and respective Zombivores...


For those with the keen eye, there are three primed survivors on the extreme right which I haven't stripped as I'm afraid of damaging the plastic.

Lastly, I organized the equipment cards and zombie spawn cards.

Here they all the equipment cards! 5 rows of 10 plus 6 extra totals 56 types of equipment (or wounds) you can carry.


I then culled some of the repeats to create a master equipment deck. Wounds and "plenty of ammo" cards aside, no item has more 4 cards in the deck. 

On one hand, I feel good as I organized some of the components a little better but on the other hand, became aware a literal treasure trove of things I may never use but have for the sake of simply having it.


No comments:

Post a Comment