Tuesday 21 April 2020

WWII French Farmhouse Part 2

Well, it’s completed. I finished it on Sunday.

Oathmark Dwarf Champion for scale.

Picture of the front. I just need a name for the store. I’m thinking the Farmer’s wife sells excess produce, dairy  and baked goods inside. I want a funny name but nothing too risqué.
I’m thinking the farmer’s name is Jim Appel (je m’appelle, get it, get it?)


Picture of the rear. I might put down a few more droplets of wash here and there. I was also thinking about putting some cobblestones and straw down inside the archway...



But for now I’m calling it done. Pretty happy with how this one turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice work on the construction of that. Looks great.
    I would say a bit more weathering / shading / drybrushing would bring that out a bit better.

    ReplyDelete