Friday 1 May 2020

Simple conversions

While I wait for orders from Northstar Military Figures and Charlie Foxtrot Models, I thought I’d convert some figures I had one hand.

I’ve spliced the photos to show the original and what I ended up with.

The first is a Ranger if Shadow Deep. It was a simple conversion. Removing the hand holding the severed head and gluing a plastic Oathmark Elf hand holding a bow and a quiver on the back. 



The next two come from the Frostgrave line of figures. They are an elementalist wizard and apprentice set.

I’ve wanted to do the spear armed apprentice for a while. I used a trusty pin vice and set to work. I’m actually pretty happy with the result. I didn’t butcher the bottom hand.



Lastly I chopped off the right hand of the Wizard and glued in an Oathmark Human sword.



No comments:

Post a Comment