Monday 30 January 2023

Baron’s War Outremer Kickstarter

Back in May 2022, I backed Footsore Miniatures Baron’s War 4 Kickstarter titled Outremer which takes the game to the Crusades setting.

To be honest, gaming the Crusades isn’t something I’m overly interested in. However, I was interested in getting more figures for my Baron’s War forces.

Growing up watching Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, and more recently Robin Hood, I like the idea of English noblemen returning to England during/after the Crusades and finding King John mucking things up.

Today, my pledge arrived.



Now this was paid for in 2022 so it doesn’t affect my 2023 Hobby budget.

I received 12 Cavalry and 20 Infantry figures. I have between 30-40 other Baron’s War figures so this give me 2 larger forces. I think 2 freebie figures are missing so I will have to follow up.

I should also probably track all new figures received vs figures painted to see how the Lead Mountain changes in size.

New figures for 2023:
12 Cavalry
20 Infantry


No comments:

Post a Comment