Sunday 29 January 2023

Blog Review

My plan this year it to post more. Including pictures.

I had several posts way back in 2014 regarding a German FallschirmJager army and the board game Descent. Thought a tiny update would be appreciated. They are gone.

I traded Descent and all the expansions for some figure painting by my friend I want to say around 2019. I know Descent 2.0 is now out but I have no plans to return to that market. It was a good game. Just not enough time.

Also sometime in 2022 (possibly at Hotlead 2022) I sold off my FJ to another friend. I kept all the armour and am building a German Grenadiers force instead. 
I thought it weird to have US 101, British Red Devils and German FJ.
I’ll probably try to hock the Red Devils at some point in the future too.

No comments:

Post a Comment