Sunday 1 January 2023

Happy New Year 2023

We’ll it’s been quite a year.
I finished only a handful of figures myself, a whopping 9 28mm NPCs for my ongoing RCW project. 

I have another 9 RCW figures in some state of painting. I have 6 pirates about 20 Afghan War and another 20 Barons War figures also with some paint on them.

Pretty disappointing to tell the truth but I found some painting mojo and expect to exceed these numbers this year.

Vehicles wise I primed two MDF airships from Crossover Miniatures, and put paint down on a Sarissa Precision train set (tender and 4 carriages) for the RCW. I also assembled an Ainsty Castings Man o’ war pirate ship and have mostly painted a Firelock Games sloop.

My plan for 2023 is:

RCW project
Finish painting the Sarissa train.
Base the Sarissa train tracks.
Finish painting the NPC characters I have for the RCW

Pirates
Get some paint on the 60+ figures I have.
Finish painting both pirate ships.

Oathmark
Finish building my Oathmark Orcs, Goblin slaves and Goblin boxes and get them commission painted (100ish)
Paint my oathmark wolves for the Goblin wolf riders.

Stargrave
Finish building the rest of the Troopers (20ish) box set.
Paint them (60ish)

Baron’s War
Finish painting the figures I started.
Assemble/paint the 40ish figures I have still in the blister.
Assemble/paint the new kickstarter figures whenever they get delivered.


WWI/WWII
Get my WWI British (90ish figures) and remaining Germans (40ish figures) to the commission painter.
Get my WWII German tanks to the commission painter.
There aren’t any major projects I’d like to start this year so hopefully just some small purchases here and there to finish old projects.

My wife thinks I spend $200/week on figures. I actually spend less that $200/month so I’d like to also document my hobby expenditures. I’ll also include supplies like glue and baseing materials etc.

So far I’m at $0.00 Hahaha.

That’s my plan so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment