Thursday 28 August 2014

Building Terrain - Western Wagon

I managed to find some time to put together the Sarissa Precision MDF Western Wagon. It comes flat packed and is really quite a small package.


Now onto my mini review:


Inside is a 1 page instruction manual with the overall picture (above) and the exploded diagram (below)


The kit comes on one single sheet of 2mm MDF.


I noticed that all the little punch out pieces are excellent for battlefield debris/bricks etc .

One view of wagon. There is also a long piece of MDF that attaches to the bar pictured between the front wheels. As I'm not going to attach this wagon to any animals I'm not attaching the bar. Forgive my wagon ignorance.


Reverse side


All in all, another easy kit by Sarissa. No real fiddly pieces. The lack of details inside the wagon is irrelevant as I plan to have hay in wagon bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment