Monday 25 August 2014

Sarissa Precision

I put in an order to Sarissa Precision on Aug 20th. I ordered the Large Farm from their NW Europe range, a medieval barn, a wagon from their Western range, 1 set of weapons team bases, 1 artillery base and 7 sets of custom weapons team bases in a pill shape instead of circular.

Five days is all it took to arrive. 


As I don't have a real wargaming space, I need a table that can be put away but can stay set up as a dedicated wargaming table if required. I found a 34" square, foldable card table today for $24.99 at Canadian Tire (1/2 off Yay!). My plan is to build a 4'x4' box top that can sit on top and be deep enough that a lid/table surface can go on preserving a game underneath.

But what of my hiatus? I'm still hurt but having a neighbour who is an outstanding physiotherapist means I walk next door for treatment 2x daily which has resulted in (knock on wood) rapid progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment