Sunday 24 August 2014

Zombicide Ridiculousness

I missed out on Zombicide Season 1 on Kickstarter and lucked out to buy the Abomination level minus some promotional figures at cost. The missing figures cost quite a bit considering they were a $10 add on each.

So when season 2 came out I figured I'd join to save myself some cash instead of getting bent over by greedy sellers on eBay.

Having just backed season 3, I am kind of embarrassed about the money I spent, just to get each character.

And don't get me started on the special characters in the gaming night box sets (and yes I have Kyoko and Tiago)ok


Just wondering (aloud/online ) if I'm nuts for what I've put into this game. I have played it a fair bit and do enjoy it but it is getting to be ridiculous....

Maybe in a few years when my son is older and I can game with him it will all be worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment