Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Well, a lot went on near the end of 2014 and I (stupidly) didn't take many pics. I don't like posting without a pic but I haven't checked in lately...
1) sent some Gripping Beast Anglo-Danes to another member of LAF to paint. 4 points for SAGA.
2) received them and 1/2 were damaged in the transit. Probably due to cold temps in the cargo hold unsticking the glue.
3)picked up the YT-2400 x-wing release by Fantasy flight games.
4)picked up a boardgame called Bang! The Bullet edition
5)had a boardgame night where we played Bang! The Bullet, Tsuro of the Seas, Zombicide (1st time I lost :/ ), Dominion:Intrigue and Descent 2nd edition.
6) Christmas prezzies! Received the VT-49 Decimator x-wing expansion, 4 point Viking warband for SAGA, bondi command and Anglo Saxon command blisters all by Gripping Beast

My plan with the Bondi and Anglo Saxon commands are to simply provide extra models so I can use other rule sets like LOTR: SBG. Now to send them off to my painter...

I hope the New Year treats everyone well and I hope to be more productive in the hobby this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment