Wednesday 6 May 2020

A little bit of paint

Spurred on by the conversions, I sprayed some primer on and set to painting.

I had an older can of brown Krylon.

I primed everything and after leaving it to dry I set to work.

I noticed that the paint wasn’t adhering very well to the primer. And the primer still felt tacky. That hasn’t happened before. I found by taking my time though, I was able to get a nice coat.

I started with a palette of browns and greens. This is what I completed on Saturday after about 1.5 hours.



I painted for maybe 45 minutes on Sunday and did a little bit more. I’m not happy with the dark green cloaks on right side of back row. Too glossy. I might repaint them.

I also wanted white linens for the shirts. It really pops/ breaks up the monotony of green and brown.



My plan is to paint everything and do skin and hair last. Hopefully I can do a bit more before the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment