Tuesday 10 March 2020

Elves and Dwarves

What a busy few days. I finished building the Dwarf Heavy Infantry.

I divided them into two units. They were all stock from the box minus one head from the Dwarf Infantry box for a “champion”.

15 Warriors with Shields: I paid extra attention to make sure each torso had a different weapon and head attached.

15 Linebreakers: I only used the fully enclosed heads. 

I forgot to take pictures but that can be rectified.

But onto the good stuff. I based the Elves.



Here are two units of 10 spearmen. Each will be bulked out with 5 more troops in the near future.



Here is (yes another) unit of 10 spearmen. However hear have white plumes on their helmets and white gloves. My plan is to use these as a Royal Guard of sorts. The champion’s arm is a basic conversion using a standard sword arm with the Champion sword arm.



Here they are all together. I have another box to put together bulking out the units to 15 figures each and some archers.

Now that the points are available for Oathmark, it appears that the Elves are quite expensive. They will be an expensive but small force.

No comments:

Post a Comment